We offer mentorship to graduate students on the following topics. Our mentors are members of the field who have experience with the issues below and they offer mentorship through email and/or in-person/phone/skype conversations:
- How to manage pregnancy/children during graduate school
- How to publish as a mother graduate student
- How to navigate the job market while pregnant/with children
- How to have a healthy life/work balance as an academic mother
- Navigating infertility as a graduate student
In order to access our mentors’ contact information, join our listserv. If you have a question about a topic that is not listed here, you can ask for mentorship with it on the listserv.